Friday, February 5, 2010

Philadelphia experiment. true or false?

Supposing it was true, and things still thought to be scientifically impossible actually happened back then, how could they still stay secret for another 60 years?





Governments could try all they like, but they cannot firewall one little piece of esoteric scientific fact in such a way that nobody else in the world can discover it. Scientific investigation goes forward all the time in many directions, and weird phenomena like those alleged to have occurred in the Philadelphia experiment would have to intersect and interact with other known facts at some point. So far, they haven't, which makes it likely that they never existed in the first place.Philadelphia experiment. true or false?
I believe it's true, but the average man will never know the whole truth.Philadelphia experiment. true or false?
I don't know if it is true or false.





There is a movie about it too and it is good though I haven't seen it for a while. With a lot of these types of ';unexplained'; events there seems to be a shroud of controversy. I would lean towards it being possible just because I want to believe it. I have no scientific reasons to back me up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment