Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that most men have at some time in their life had a gay fling or at least ';experimented'; when young?

i was surprised to read this, but i must admit that i also am no exceptionIs it true that most men have at some time in their life had a gay fling or at least ';experimented'; when young?
Ho !yes ive had 5 in the last 10 years.Is it true that most men have at some time in their life had a gay fling or at least ';experimented'; when young?
I'm not a guy, but many people, both male and female have had conflicting thoughts towards the same sex. This usually happens while they are teenagers, and puberty is setting in. A person goes through lots of hormonal changes during their teenage years, so it's only natural if a person isn't sure about their sexuality during that time.





It doesn't happen to everyone of course, but it's not out of the ordinary.
I wouldn't think so.





Men like to hold this masculine image, and to have a gay fling would be to surrender that image.





Women are much more prone to experimenting.








But who knows,





I've known some pretty horny guys who I wouldn't be surprised if they did a little experimenting themselves.
I don't know about a fling but as kids we experimented cause we did not get to play with the other sex till a little later. Many women And Men I have known have admitted to having some type of contact wanted or unwanted with the same sex and the opposite. Anyone have an uncle or aunt they can remember that they could not stand?
im going through something very similar right now...and idk what to do...come out of like just let it be because its only a phase you know...what if its just a phase and it means nothing in the future? so im not telling...but im a girl and its MOSTLY common in girls...im not to sure about boys. i boy has to be completely POSITVE to come out to something like that.
just because most have, doesn't make it right. i know that i only want to be with girls, but those thoughts occasionally creep in and i try hard not to entertain them.
not really for me. But a spose some people do it although there straight. if you do it and you no your straight then thats ok riiiiiiight.
been in a suituation where i was ';offered';...but i hightailed it outta there. If it doesnt turn you on...it doesnt turn you on.
I'm not a guy but I think so! Because girls do! You have a lot of men and women that are bi-curious who want admit it
I imagine, especially in this 'day and age', that a lot of men do. However, if it's 'most' I really can't say...
I'm no exception either
Mostly all guys do... mostly all girls do too
NO that is so ridiculous.
Not bloody likely.
not most but maybe some
hell no for me
No..let me see where you read that from.
Where i come from nobody would dream of doing this for fear of getting smashed
No, I would like to see a link to this study please.
this is the dumbest question on yahoo answers ever. Hell.......................no.





and one of the funniest.
Not me. Women all the way.
im 15, and no guys i know have, but maybe they will.... haha
what kinda question is that, hell no!
no
No, not me. i think it is much more common for women though.
No. n I dont think any man should either

No comments:

Post a Comment