Sunday, February 7, 2010

Most women say that when they were younger they experimented with meats and vegetables. Is this true?

Well personally I didn't and I think that most girls who do are a little....crazy in the head if you catch what I'm saying?Most women say that when they were younger they experimented with meats and vegetables. Is this true?
Dont know experimenting in what way you mean . You mean doing different recipes ? or sexing with the veggies and stuffMost women say that when they were younger they experimented with meats and vegetables. Is this true?
Sometimes with fruits.





Wow. Sometimes when my husband is away, I could make a salad.





You won't believe what I can do with nuts.





Imagine and you won't be wrong.
  • network security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment