Sunday, February 7, 2010

In recent experiments on physical attraction is it true blond fair people are more attracted to dark brunettes

...and vice versa? If I remember correctly a group of social psychologists set up an experiment on physical attraction to the opposite sex. Did I read this right, where blond haired, blue-eyed, fair skinned men more attracted to dark haired, brown-eyed, olive skinned females?





And if I remeber correctly the only other pattern that stood out regarding looks was that darker females fancied blonder men more than darker men. Does this sound right?In recent experiments on physical attraction is it true blond fair people are more attracted to dark brunettes
Well I am a fair blonde who is more attracted to darker hair, but eye color and skin tone don't really matter. My husband has dark hair, brown eyes and sort of fair skin with faint freckles. My best friend who is Asian is married to a guy with dark blonde hair and kinda light skin.In recent experiments on physical attraction is it true blond fair people are more attracted to dark brunettes
I think there is some truth in what you say. There is certainly an idea that opposites attract but i find that as people get older, they tend to look at people who are similar to themselves.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment