Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true you remain bi-curious until you actually experiment?

I'm very confused, but here's the story:


I first had a crush on a girl when I was 14, but I was still liking alot of guys. Last year I've just had a huge crush on one guy, but now he graduated and I don't know where he is. Recently though I've become attracted to girls on a more emotional level, not just sexual, and I don't know but I'm just attracted to the body. After the guy I was in love with and have been with for almost 2 years dumped me harshly 2 months ago, I couldn't feel so attracted to guys the same way anymore. I still love the guy, but I feel I can't love him again the way we did. I was afraid at one point (it just came to my mind) that I as completely lesbian, but I hope not. Is it possible that because I'm not around people much I don't feel attracted to guys? I don't know what to feel anymore. I'm saying I'm bi, not to be cool or anything, but I don't want to be gay. I'm 16 now, and is it possible that I'm straight but right now I have these mixed feelings? If I was gay I would be long turned off by guys, right? Like one of my friends is gay and she said she didn't have crushes on guys since she was like 12 and she's 16 now too.


So...


Cuz all these things are making me worried and sick, and my mom is ok with me liking girls, though it doesn't happen often, but my dad would kill me even if he just suspected it! What do I do??Is it true you remain bi-curious until you actually experiment?
well you might be straight, but your just turning to girls because you think you cant trust guys anymore. but if you feel emotionally and sexually attracted to girls and guys, then your bi. i wouldnt think your completely lesbian, because you were with a guy for 2 years. but things could be changing, you being only 16.Is it true you remain bi-curious until you actually experiment?
Well everyone in this world has alittle curiosity in them so i'll have to say Yes. Only after you have ';experimented'; will you know what you like and what you would like to ';label yourself';. Of course, it comes with time too so don't rush yourself. Play it slowly until you know for sure where you stand. Good luck!
I'm gay, I don't think I ever like girls lol. I knew I was for sure gay in sixth grade and I haven't liked girls since. So yes, it's very possible that you're confused, it's common at your age.
yes cuz wen u actually try it nd like it its alot better on so many levels
do not be in the hurry to draw to a conclusion because most of time our feelings can't be understand in a few seconds ( in a short amount of time). of course in a surfaced level, by experimenting with the same sex can give you a better understanding of who you are but is not definite. please try not to label yourself before you know for sure. Being gay defines someone who is emotionally, physically, spiritually, fond of the same sex in a romantic manner. sometime even straight girl enjoys sexual activity with the same sex for variety of reasons. People should never label them self until they have falling in love with someone for sure.
  • network security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment