Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that ALL straight girls at least had experimented lesbianism(kissing is part of that) or fantasize?

So does this means there are no straight girls out there because even if you think about doing you're not 100% straight. I don't believe it's just a thought thing or it's ok with girls thing. Because I don't ever think about being with another guy. The thought of that makes me sick, so I'm in the category of 110% straight with no compromise whatsoever. So my question is are there any girls out there who would never ever cross that line who are completely 110% into men and find lesbian thing disgusting??? Or is it that 110% straight girl don't exist?Is it true that ALL straight girls at least had experimented lesbianism(kissing is part of that) or fantasize?
I have never kissed a girl or experimented or even wanted too. the only time i have kissed a woman is when i was little and would kiss my mom goodnight. that's a bad assumption, to think all women have done that. I like men way too much to do anything sexual with a girl. I wont even do a 3 some cause i cant stand the though of a girl touching me. eewww. lol so I'm 110% straight.Is it true that ALL straight girls at least had experimented lesbianism(kissing is part of that) or fantasize?
I'm a 110% straight guy and I'm so pleased to see that answer.Mr I'm honest u are exactly my type and i also have been going through this problem for so long and wow i got a great answer from this 110% straight woman squeaker.

Report Abuse



Any female over the age of 21 who says they havn't atleast thought about it is lieing.





And there is no such thing as a 100% straight guy either with your theory. Penis envy can be considered a gay tendancy, so can homophobia...a nd a few other things...
Two straight girls might be easier to experiment than two straight guys but not all straight girls think about doing that.
nope....proud to say that ive never done anything like that
I think it just depends on the girl. I think, generally, girls are better kissers -- they know how a girl would want to be kissed. I've never tried being intimate with a girl, but I imagine it's not terrible. And yes, I've had lesbian dreams, but I'd never ';become'; a lesbian. I like men. Women don't have the essentially plumbing I want and need. That's all it comes down to. My husband has become a damn good kisser and he's great in bed. I'm happy! Plus, i could never get into that ';butch'; look. It grosses me out.
I am 110% straight...only into men
I CANT SPEAK FOR ANYONE BUT MYSELF...I'VE NEVER DONE IT BECAUSE THE STICK IS GOOD...I KNOW LOTS WHO HAVE, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN ALL ARE...WE'LL SEE...
I believe that the majority of females at some point in their life (young or old) have either questioned being bisexual or being a lesbian. I would even go as far as saying they have probably fantasized about some female in their past, present or future. This is my opinion though.
My current girlfriend told me that she and one of her friends kissed so they'd be ready for guys to do it. Not really lesbian...just preparation for dudes.
Kinsey's (did a sex study in the 1950's) though that there was a minority of people who were either totally straight, or totally gay (like about 10 percent) with the remaining 90% distributed somewhere between the two extremes.


I'd say I agree with that.


It's much more acceptable for females to be sexually attracted to other females (at least in western cultures), so basically they're allowed to show it without as much repercussion.


Plus, women tend to be more affectionate than men.


It's tough to say how much of this is genetics, %26amp; how much is social conditioning, but I'd agree; every girl I've known well (or been in a relationship with) has either done something sexually with another girl, or fantasized about it.


Very common.


You also can't understate the fact that women are very sexualized in our culture; sexy ads, billboards, commercials, etc. I'm not criticizing that, but i'm sure it has an effect on this factor.
Oh, we exist. I have never wanted to have any kind of sexual relationship with a woman. I just think that women are more excepting of it than men. Men are totally grossed out by it but, women seem not to care as much. If two females want to be involved sexually with each other that is their business. But, it's not for me.
I could never see my self with another girl. i am 110% straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment