Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it really true the LHC experiment got delayed until September 10th?

I've hear it was on a stream. PLease can I get some details?Is it really true the LHC experiment got delayed until September 10th?
18 wins - 1 Giant loss





I also heard this. not sure if its true or notIs it really true the LHC experiment got delayed until September 10th?
i have been waiting to hear if it got turned on yet. did read that there would be court proceedings because some critics want them to prove the world will not be in danger. i also read it could take a couple months to get to full power. not sure how accurate my sources are but will include them.
Instead of gossip and strange concerns, why don't you just check the home page like here


http://www.lhc.ac.uk/latest-news.html


and have some of the news sources send you stories (Fox News doesn't count, they live in a fantasy world filled with errors.)
Yes, and the seven year anniversary of 9/11/01 will bring many terrible things.
I hope it will never start ): I'm scared!



No comments:

Post a Comment