Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that Barack Hussein Obama experimented with drugs and homosexuality while attending Occidental?

According to Federal Election Commission records, Obama For America paid $688,316.42 to international law firm Perkins Coie between January and March 2009. Just to keep us from the facts!!!


The PROFESSOR OBAMA is well educated to the Affirmative action standards!!!Is it true that Barack Hussein Obama experimented with drugs and homosexuality while attending Occidental?
He's admitted to using and liking pot. I don't know about any other drugs, or homosexuality, as he has never spoken to that particular thing.


Ain't it great, we went from a recovering alcoholic (no booze in 30+ years) to a pot-head (last usage, not disclosed).Is it true that Barack Hussein Obama experimented with drugs and homosexuality while attending Occidental?
Are you talking about Occidental College in EAgle Rock California, my alma mater?





I know there were people who WANTED ME to experiment with homosexuality but I refused to inhale. Drugs on the other hand. Well, it was the 1960's early 70's and you just weren';t a college student if you didn't take the cookies offered by Timothy Leary and try some nitrous at the same time. I didn't want to appear odd after all.





But I still regret not experimenting with homosexuality. That would've been fun.





I wonder if I go back to college now to get another degree if they will accept me like ';one of the gang'; even though I'm now a member of the ';Over the Hill Gang'; ... those darn whippersnappers ...





Hee hee ...





WHO THE HECK CARES?%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; here's a CLUE %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;v





%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;NO ONE!%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;





Perhaps getting a life would be a good course of action at this point.





Just my own humble opinion of course ... and EVERYONE elses it seems as well.





Hmmm.





Do these answers tell anything? I think SO!





Peace ...





You all know who I am ... do I need to say .... ? Oh why not!





I AM


Dartagnon
He experimented with drugs. If he experimented with homosexuality, it is not a matter of public record.





Either way, I don't care.
No. That is the wrong B. Bush Jr. did that. Remember, Laura told him if he didn't stop she would leave. Yeah. The coke %26amp; BJs had to stop. Hope that clears up that issue for you.
What the hell are you talking about? Where did you get this from? Or did you just pull it out of your a**? If he did... is it really any of your business anyway?
In HIS book he talked of himself USING AND SELLING drugs.....the other was not in that...and 46% of the US has NOT sold them as a way of life...but libs will excuse ANYTHING their messiah does or just blame GW.....
Do we really care? He might of taken drugs once, but then again, so have 46 % of americans.
Seriously what color is the sun in your world?


Just wondering.


Otherwise I don't know or care.


And what difference would it make ?
I would not want to put money on it either way.
I don't think so, but that would be awesome (as long as they were not hard drugs).





George W. did coke in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment